Gozo FLEXXI SHARE Terms & Conditions
Updated: August 12, 2018
These terms and conditions are entered into by you and Gozo Technologies Private limited (Gozo) regarding your use of Gozo’s Flexxi Share service as further described on our Gozo FLEXXI frequently asked questions (the FAQs) and are applicable in addition to Gozos Terms & Conditions as listed at www.gozocabs.com/terms.
Please read these terms carefully. By using our services, you are agreeing to all terms & conditions set forth.
In this agreement, the words "including" and "include" mean "including, but not limited to."
- Payment terms for Flexxi Promoters:
Flexxi Promoters book a full taxi for their trip and offer to sell unused seats in their hired taxi. As a Flexxi Promoter you are liable to pay for the full taxi fare for the trip. You shall receive credits for unused seats in your taxi that are purchased by other Flexxi riders for their use. You may choose to apply these credits towards your total booking amount or maybe credited into your Gozo account as Gozo coins for redemption at a future date. You agree to pay your entire due amount in advance before the start of the Flexxi shared trip. Your trip may be subject to cancellation with no refund if we have not received your remaining payment atleast 12 hours before the start of the trip.
- Payment terms for Flexxi subscribers:
- Flexxi subscribers can book one or more available seats that are offered by the Flexxi Promoter in a taxi that is booked by the Flexxi Promoter. As Flexxi subscriber, you shall pay in advance for the full fare of Flexxi shared seats you purchase at time of the booking.
- Pickup address for Flexxi subscriber. You will be providing us your preferred pickup address at the time of creation of your booking. We will use this address to determine the most convenient pickup point where you will join other Flexxi Riders to start your trip. We will provide you a 15minute time-window for arriving at the pickup point atleast 8hours before your pickup timme. You agree to travel to such pickup point for joining other co-riders.
- Baggage allowance:
- As a Flexxi share trip traveler you are allowed only to carry with you 1 personal luggage such as a shoulder bag, backpack, laptop bag or other small item whose dimensions are limited to are 10 inches x 12 inches x 18 inches and weight not exceeding 10kgs
Cancellation Policy. You may cancel your booking with us any time before your scheduled date and time of pickup. This may be done using the Gozo Mobile App / Website by logging with your registered credentials or by calling us anytime on the 24x7 Customer Care Helpline +91 90518-77-000.
- However, you may be liable to pay cancellation charges under the following circumstances:
- • If your booking is cancelled within 12 (Twelve) hours of the scheduled pickup date and time, it shall be treated as a No-Show by the Customer. No refund shall be applicable in such cases and the entire Booking Amount/Advance shall be treated as Cancellation Charges.
- • If your booking is cancelled prior to between 12 & 24 hours of the scheduled pickup date and time, a Cancellation Charge equivalent to 25% of the Booking Amount or the actual Advance amount received from the Customer, whichever is less, shall be applicable. The balance, if any, shall be returned to the Customer within 21 working days.
- • If you are not present at the scheduled pickup address (in case of Flexxi promoter) or pickup point (in case of Flexxi subscribers) then the driver will wait for you for a maximum of 15minutes, after which we will consider it to be a “NO-SHOW” situation (you have not shown up for your scheduled trip) and the trip will continue without you. Your trip will be considered cancelled with no refund due.
- Flexxi Promoters and Flexxi subscribers share the ride during a Gozo FLEXXI SHARE trip. You agree to be respectful of your co-riders. At the time of booking your Flexxi share trip, you shall be required to share with us your social identity, gender, age and contact information on the Gozo Platfrom. You agree to grant us the permission to share your social identity and name with your co-riders. If any of the co-riders or driver requires you to produce your identification, you agree to provide such Government issued photo-identification to Gozo for verification before the of the trip and / or to the driver for verification at the start of the trip. In addition, you are required to have a Government issued identification with you at the time of the trip. Your driver or co-riders may refuse to ride with you if you fail to produce such identification. If we for any reason, suspect that you have booked a Gozo Flexxi Share by falsifying your identify or if you are unable to produce identification that matches the traveler name on your booking, you shall not be allowed to continue your ride and your trip shall be cancelled with no refund.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
- GOZO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. WE REQUEST THAT YOU USE YOUR JUDGEMENT WHEN USING OUR SERVICES AND WE SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT USE THE SERVICE IF IT DOES NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ALWAYS ENSURE BEFORE YOU RIDE THAT THE VEHICLE AND DRIVER MATCH THE IDENTIFICATION (DRIVER LICENSE, DRIVER NAME AND VEHICLE LICENSE PLATE) THAT WAS PROVIDED. GOZO TAKES APPROPRIATE MEASURES TO ENSURE THAT OUR PARTNERS, THEIR ASSOCIATED DRIVERS AND CARS ARE COMPLIANT WITH LOCAL LAWS. While we exercise due diligence on our part, it is YOUR (the person making the booking & the travelers) RESPONSIBILITY to match the vehicle and driver with the information provided by Gozo before you ride. If you decide to ride with a driver or in a vehicle different than was screened by Gozo, YOU shall be solely responsible for the consequences. For all purposes, we do not assume responsibility for any harm, damage or loss to your person or property that may result from such actions or inactions relating to your order on the gozo platform. this includes and is not limited to missed travel arrangements. trip delays that take longer than orginally estimated, consequences of road accidents or any other events that lead to unplanned or undesirable consequences including missed connections to flights, trains, missed appointments, meetings or important events or any physical damage to person or property.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF GOZO, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE OUR SERVICES. WE DO NOT ASSUME LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR DIRECT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR LIABILITY IN ANY EVENT IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE OUR SERVICES OR ₹10,000 WHICHEVER IS LOWER. Except for payment, we are NOT liable for failure or delay resulting from aa condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, government, terrorism, natural disaster, accidents, traffic conditions and vehicle failures.
- The Agreement must be construed as if both parties jointly wrote it, governed by the laws of India except for its conflicts of laws principles and governed by the courts of New Delhi. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. You may grant approvals, permissions and consents by email, but any modifications by you to the Agreement must be made in a writing (not including email) executed by both parties. Any notices to Gozo must be sent to: Gozo Technologies Private Limited, Gozo Flexxi Program, H-215, Block H, Upper Ground Floor, Sushant Shopping Arcade, Sushant Lok Phase -1, Gurgaon, Haryana, PIN - 122001,via Registered AD mail, and are deemed given upon receipt. Notice to you may be effected by sending email to the email address specified in your account, or by posting a message to your account interface, and is deemed received when sent (for email) or no more than 15 days after having been posted (for messages posted to your account interface). A waiver of any default is not a waiver of any subsequent default. Unenforceable provisions will be modified to reflect the parties' intention, and remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in full effect. You may not assign any of your rights hereunder and any such attempt is void. Gozo and our agents or partners are not legal partners or agents, but are independent contractors.
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We'll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We'll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retrospectively and will become effective the day after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for Service, you should discontinue your use of our Service.
These terms govern the relationship between Gozo and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms and we do not take action immediately, this doesn't mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
- If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
The laws of India will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be referred to an arbitrator appointed by Gozo, failing him to any other arbitrator chosen by Gozo and you in writing. The decision of such an arbitrator shall be binding on both parties.
For information about how to contact Gozo, please refer to our website.