- Keep your car clean. This, to me, is the most important thing. I can’t tell you, after nearly 3000+ rides, how many passengers remark about the cleanliness of my car. Evidently, not all drivers keep their car clean.
- Do not smoke in your car, nor allow anyone else to smoke. That’ll get you low ratings every time. You also should always have an air freshener handy in case some bad smells find their way into your car.
- Be friendly. Greet your passengers “Namaste” as they enter the car. And smile!!!
- When you see the destination on your app, confirm it with the passenger.
- You should be able to sense whether your passenger wants to engage in conversation. If the passenger is looking at his/her cell phone or doing anything else other than just riding, it’s probably an indication they don’t want to get into a conversation. Most of the time, if a rider wants to chat, they’ll ask you a question.
- If you have more than one passenger and they are having a conversation, don’t interject yourself into the conversation.
- Drive safely. Always.
- Some drivers offer extra like water, phone charger etc in their car. Always have a phone charger. And if the trip requires it, then you should bring along cold bottled water & snacks.
- Always say “thank you” at the end of the ride. Now, in reality, they didn’t do anything. But thank them anyway
if you have suggestions or other tips do let us know and we will update this list