Cab from Adalaj To Jodhpur
Distance: 435 Km
Book a one way or round trip cab from Adalaj to Jodhpur at the best prices for a quality service. For Adalaj to Jodhpur trip, Cabs available from all parts of Adalaj, .
Worried about your extra luggage? Just inform us and we will arrange for a cab with a carrier for your luggage.
Now book a confirmed One-way cab from Adalaj to Jodhpur online in four easy steps.
About Adalaj :
Adalaj to Jodhpur : Jodhpur "The Sun City" was founded by Rao Jodha, a chief of the Rathore clan, in 1459. It is named after him only. Jodhpur in Rajasthan, India was previously known as Marwar. Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan. It is divided into two parts - the old city and the new city. The old city is separated by a10 km long wall surrounding it. Also it has eight Gates leading out of it. The new city is outside the walled city.
Jodhpur is a very popular tourist destination. The landscape is scenic and mesmerizing. Jodhpur city has many beautiful palaces and forts such as Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace and Rai ka Bag Palace. Other charms of Jodhpur include Government museum and it's beautiful Umed garden. The city is known as the "Sun City" because of its bright and sunny weather throughout the year.
Popular souvenirs include:
• Bandhej sarees and dress material
• Mojris or Jootis. Shoes with a pointed front, a must-have accessory if you plan on dressing like a Rajput Maharaja.
• Handicrafts these are handmade wooden showpieces(made to look like old antiques). The handicraft industry is a booming industry in this city.
• Spices and Tea Expect to pay 100-150Rs for each 200g packet of spices or 150g packet of tea. Among the highlights are the various masala mixes: different one for vegetables, rice, meat, fish, etc.; individual spices: especially cardamom, vanilla, and saffron - very high quality for a fraction of what you pay back home; tea: including the cinnamon-infused Kashmiri Khawa, masala mix to add to assam/darjeeling, and ginger tea. Be sure to stop in various different shops as each store has their own recipe for mixing their own blend.
• Textiles Far better prices here for rugs, scarves, duvet covers, etc. than buying in Delhi. Scarves are the top sales item with prices varying from 50Rs to 3000Rs depending on the material (pashmina, silk, kashmir, blends, etc.)
We are taking reservations for one-way cab rides from Delhi to Jodhpur. Let our experienced and knowledgeable drivers take you comfortably on your trip