Cab from Adalaj To Jodhpur
Distance from Adalaj to Jodhpur is around 435 Kms. Estimated travel time is 7 hours and 30 minutes.
The lowest cab fare for cab from Adalaj to Jodhpur is one way cab for Rs.7881
There are many ways to go from Adalaj to Jodhpur. The most comfortable and speediest option is to get a car rental. However if you are looking to make a one-way trip its even better to rent a chauffeur-driven one way cab from Gozo.
The cheapest way to travel from Adalaj To Jodhpur will cost you Rs. 7881 for a one way cab jouney. A one way chauffeur-driven car rental saves you money vs having to pay for a round trip. It is also much more comfortable and convenient as you have a driver driving you in your dedicated car.
When traveling from Adalaj to Jodhpur, why pay for round trip fares when you can save money by taking a one way cab. We negotiate special pricing with our taxi operators for one-way journeys and we promise them one way cab for their return journey. So every time you booking a one way cab, there is another customer who is making a one way cab for the return journey. The driver is happy as they make money for the round trip and customers are happy because they get to save money in the processs. We are not always able to do this, hence the one-way fare is not always half of a round trip. The more often we can generate return one-way trips better our pricing for one-way cab journeys.
While there are a number of sharing options available in the market we believe that having a dedicated car at the best price gives you the most flexibility and comfort. Why carpool, self-drive or rideshare when you can have your own chauffeur-driven car. Gozo works with local taxi operators who know the local roads, provide you good service and we bring it to you at the most reasonable price.
You can book a taxi anytime in Adalaj with Gozo. Gozo has various services in Adalaj including local and outstation tourist taxis, one way cab drops to nearby cities, chauffeur driven airport pickups and transfers to anywhere within Adalaj and you can also book cars for your vacation or business trips for single or multiple days within or around Adalaj or to nearby cities and towns.
With Gozo you can book a one way cab to many nearby cities from Adalaj like A, B, C, D, E and others. Gozo provides well maintained air-conditioned (AC) cars, courteous drivers and our services are available 24x7x365. Gozo uses local taxi operators in the city who maintain highest level of service quality and have a very good knowledge of the local roads. We can also provide local sightseeing trips and tours in or around the city. Our cars and drivers serve tourists, large event groups and business people for outstation trips and also for local taxi requirements in . If you have a special requirement , simply ask and we will do our best to help.
For Adalaj to Jodhpur trip, cabs are available from all parts of Adalaj. Worried about your extra luggage? Just inform us and we will arrange for a cab with a carrier for your luggage.
About Adalaj :
Adalaj to Jodhpur : Jodhpur "The Sun City" was founded by Rao Jodha, a chief of the Rathore clan, in 1459. It is named after him only. Jodhpur in Rajasthan, India was previously known as Marwar. Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan. It is divided into two parts - the old city and the new city. The old city is separated by a10 km long wall surrounding it. Also it has eight Gates leading out of it. The new city is outside the walled city.
Jodhpur is a very popular tourist destination. The landscape is scenic and mesmerizing. Jodhpur city has many beautiful palaces and forts such as Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace and Rai ka Bag Palace. Other charms of Jodhpur include Government museum and it's beautiful Umed garden. The city is known as the "Sun City" because of its bright and sunny weather throughout the year.
Popular souvenirs include:
• Bandhej sarees and dress material
• Mojris or Jootis. Shoes with a pointed front, a must-have accessory if you plan on dressing like a Rajput Maharaja.
• Handicrafts these are handmade wooden showpieces(made to look like old antiques). The handicraft industry is a booming industry in this city.
• Spices and Tea Expect to pay 100-150Rs for each 200g packet of spices or 150g packet of tea. Among the highlights are the various masala mixes: different one for vegetables, rice, meat, fish, etc.; individual spices: especially cardamom, vanilla, and saffron - very high quality for a fraction of what you pay back home; tea: including the cinnamon-infused Kashmiri Khawa, masala mix to add to assam/darjeeling, and ginger tea. Be sure to stop in various different shops as each store has their own recipe for mixing their own blend.
• Textiles Far better prices here for rugs, scarves, duvet covers, etc. than buying in Delhi. Scarves are the top sales item with prices varying from 50Rs to 3000Rs depending on the material (pashmina, silk, kashmir, blends, etc.)
We are taking reservations for one-way cab rides from Delhi to Jodhpur. Let our experienced and knowledgeable drivers take you comfortably on your trip